- Manage Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other potential social media accounts
- Discover, create, and post content on each platform daily – both images and creative copy
- Communicate the brand voice for Imperfect Produce
- Respond and engage with followers
- Develop brand campaigns, contests, etc. to activate our current followers and acquire new ones
- AB test imagery and copy to identify what resonates with our followers
- Quantitatively track the effectiveness of campaigns
- Draft copy for weekly newsletters
- Create drip campaigns to reengage customers
- Develop an email marketing strategy for our larger network of prospective customers
- Take produce photos to promote current offerings and deals
Skill sets we're looking for:
- At least 1-2 years in a social media and/or email marketing role
- Experience using Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Experience using Hootsuite is a +
- Well-versed and interested in food, recipes, and food waste issues
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple social media platforms at once
- Skilled writer who can efficiently create copy
- Basic analytics skills - you can measure the impact of campaigns swiftly and methodically
- Experience with Google Analytics is a +
- Strong design sense and eye for both food and brand presentation
- Keeps up with current food and lifestyle trends
- Self-starter who can develop and run with projects
- Passionate about the mission at Imperfect Produce
- Honing your marketing skills alongside an experienced and tight knit team
- Gain experience in an up-and-coming company in the food industry
- Spend a majority of your time around fun people at startup recently named one of Business Insider’s 19 Coolest New Businesses in the Bay
- Free produce!
How to apply?
1. Why are you the best candidate for this job?
2. How did you hear about this job?
3. Your first potential post to the Imperfect Facebook page-Image and copy