CUSTOMER care associate
We're looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic, and highly motivated problem-solver who loves working with people and who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences.
If you're the right fit for this role you are a true people person. You don't just say it; you mean it! You’re the person that opens the door for a complete stranger or offers your seat on the subway to someone who needs it.
Answer customer calls and reply to email inquiries in a fast-paced environment- each Customer Care Associate helps 100-150 customers during a typical day.
Think on your feet to devise creative solutions to any and all problems that arise.
Assist customers in managing their Imperfect accounts.
Be an expert on our product.
Must have morning and weekend availability.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Energetic and excited about Imperfect
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Ability to problem-solve and think on your feet (A.K.A. a mental juggler)
- You love people when someone says "Hi" to you on the street, it makes your day
- Ability to stay calm in crazy situations
- Excels at independent, unsupervised work
- Experience with different CRM and customer-service software (Zendesk in particular)
- Proficiency with social media
- Impeccable computer skills and knowledge
- 1-2 years experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience working in a warehouse environment
Details of position
This position reports to the Customer Experience Manager and this position is paid hourly at $17 per hour, with PTO and a health care stipend provided.
Position is based out of our Emeryville office/warehouse. Interviews given on rolling basis as applications come in.
How to apply?
Send a CV to email@example.com. Also, please answer the following questions and include as a PDF.
1) If an Imperfect customer emailed and said that their order did not arrive, how would you respond?
2) Imagine you borrowed a precious item from your best friend. Unfortunately, you lost it, and now your loved one is really upset. Write an apology letter.
3) How did you hear about this job?
4) Why are you the best candidate for this job?