CUSTOMER care associate
About The Job
We're looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic, and highly motivated problem-solver who loves working with people and who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences.
If you're the right fit for this role you are a true people person. You don't just say it; you mean it! You’re the person that opens the door for a complete stranger or offers your seat on the subway to someone who needs it.
Customer Care Associate
- Answer customer calls and reply to email inquiries in a fast-paced environment- each Customer Care Associate helps 50-100 customers during a typical day
- Think on your feet to devise creative solutions to any and all problems that arise
- Assist customers in managing their Imperfect accounts
- Be an expert on our product
- Shifts start as early as 6am, go as late as 8pm, and include weekends
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Energetic and excited about Imperfect
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Ability to problem-solve and think on your feet (A.K.A. a mental juggler)
- You love people – when someone says “Hi” to you on the street, it makes your day
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations
- Experience with different CRM and customer-service software (Zendesk in particular)
- Proficiency with social media
- Impeccable computer skills and knowledge
- 1-2 years experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience working in a warehouse environment
Details of position
This position reports to the Customer Experience Manager and this position is paid hourly at $17.45 per hour, with PTO and a health care benefits.
- Position is based out of our Emeryville office/warehouse.
- Interviews given on rolling basis as applications come in.
Send a CV to email@example.com. Also, please answer the following questions in the body of the email.
- An Imperfect customer emailed and said that their order did not arrive; write a response email to this customer.
- Imagine you borrowed a precious item from a close friend. Unfortunately, you lost it, and now your loved one is really upset. Write an apology letter.
- How did you hear about this job?
- Why are you the best candidate for this job?